- You can check the Kutubee app from the web (https://read.kutubee.com) when using a computer or laptop.or you can download the app from the (App Store or Play Store) if using the tablet or mobile devices, then enter your username and password.
- Press the paper shape in the side menu on the right.
- A new page titled (Assignments) opens, showing all the assignments the teacher has sent.
- The student chooses the required assignment which is marked “active” in red.
- A new page opens with the description that the student is asked to do, the stories to read, and the attached worksheet in the attachments (at the bottom of the page – if any).
- You can click on the story cover to start reading.
- If there is a worksheet attached, you can press to print it out and answer it by his handwriting.