1. Click on Kutubee logo in the upper-left corner.
2. Select “Collections” from the menu.
3. To create a new collection, click on the “New Collection” button located in the upper-left side of the screen. This will automatically create a new collection in the menu on the left side.
4. To edit the collection name or add a description, click on the pencil icon beside the created new collection. Then, click on the save icon to save any changes.
5. To add books to the collection, click on the “Add Books” button in the upper-right corner of the screen. This will take you to the books collection where you can add or remove books to your new collection.
6. To add a book, click on the desired book from the “All Books” section on the left. This will automatically move the book into the collection.
7. To remove a book, simply click on the book you wish to remove from the collection, this will automatically move the book back to the inventory on the left.
8. To save any changes, simply click on the save icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, which will redirect you back to the collections section.