1. From the homepage, Choose the desired class, it will be highlighted in blue.
2. Click on the three dots next to the class name.
Select the add button (+).
3. This will create a new group. Choose a name and add a description for your group.
4. Click on the icon beside the group name to choose an avatar. Click on the chosen Avatar and then OK.
5. Click “Confirm” button to save your changes.
6. To view your group, refresh the page. Then click on the arrow next to the class, this will drop down a menu of the current groups in a class.
7. Click on the chosen group to add students to the group, click on the “Add/Create User(s)” button on the top-right corner of the screen, this will show a list of all the students in the class.
8. Click on the students you wish to add to this group, then click on the “Confirm” button.
9. To remove a student from a group, click on minus (-) on the right side of the name.